Our Business Philosophy
Our objective is to provide a fast efficient service to our customers, supplying high quality motor components.
Although we are well known for our quick service we always endeavor to do more.
Amsteer Sales Ltd (incorporating Mills and Clark) is a family business mainly concerned with the manufacture of steering and suspension parts. We have been established since 1972 specialising in supplying components to the classic car market. We also manufacture and supply nylon and rubber parts connected with the motor trade.
Although we have tended to specialise in British cars e.g. Jaguar, Rover, Triumph, Daimler, Austin, Aston, Morgan, M.G., Morris, Ford Classics, Vauxhall, Reliant and Pre-War, we also supply parts for kit cars, European (Maserati Ferrari etc ) and specialist makes, tractor and truck parts.
Our workshop consists of an extensive range of machinery including C.N.C. lathes, injection moulding machines, millers, drillers, vertical machining centres and specialist machines.
Service is a major part of Amsteer Sales capabilities. We give our customers an extremely quick turnaround whether the order is for 10 or 10,000 off.
Amsteer Sales in now being recognised worldwide as a specialised manufacturer of quality steering components.
- We can customise all your requirements
- We manufacture and design
- We have facilities for re-conditioning obsolete parts
- We also supply nylon and rubber products associated with steering and suspension parts.
- We manufacture and supply steering components for agricultural and commercial use, along with our track rod ends,balljoints, kingpins, and shackle pins for the classic car market.
- Quality Indemnity Assurance Cover Worldwide